Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New Page!

I am having so much fun with my embroidery that I decided to make a facebook page for it all. I hope you all check it out and "like" it. hehe. I have not added all my pics yet - that will definitely take time. But it is up and running. I have had quite a few tutu orders lately and have been busy doing those. They are so much fun to make. Elleah LOVES putting on a tutu and dancing. I keep having to tell her that these tutus "are not for you sweet pea". lol. So since she is being so good, I think I am going to attempt to make her a new one and maybe try new colors. I will be sure to post pics up. I took Elleah out in her "Team Edward" shirt yesterday and sooo many people loved it. haha. So I think I may make her a tutu to match it. As for embroidery, I have a million ideas, but like I said before, I can only do so many for just Elleah. So I am going to try working on just general items that can be personalized later. I never thought I would get so obsessed when TJ bought me this machine. But it is addicting. So glad I decided to share it with all my pals. Anyways... this blog is short and sweet. Just wanted to give everybody a heads up on the new page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderful-You/142686882458507

PS~ I was going to try switching the name, but this one already has caught on.....lol.... oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment