Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wonderful You!!!!!

I have developed a hobby. I love to sew and craft. But I have made so many things that Elleah never even got to wear. I love making tutus and dresses. I love my embroidery machine - borderline obsessive. I can only make so many things for Elleah though. So in order to support the cause, I have decided to try and sell a few things that I have made online. The tutus and dresses are already made, the sizes are listed with the item. The embroidery items I can personalize for you. And let me know if you have any ideas for anything specific because I am constantly trying to come up with new projects! But like I said, I can only make so much for just Elleah! This is just a starter for me.... the online "store" will hopefully get better with time. lol. Check a few things out, tell your friends. I seriously need to get a few of these things out of my closet! lol. 



PS - Why "wonderful you"? because it was on the suggestion box!! lol. 




No comments:

Post a Comment