Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Christmas List!

Most of you saw the picture I posted of Elleah visiting Santa this past week. She did not have very much fun... poor thing was terrified! It is a shame too because she did not get to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. I may have once felt the same way about Santa.... but now I would give anything to be able to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what I want for Christmas! This is what I would tell him....


(Feel free to sing along... it is encouraged actually


I want 12 million dollars (hey....go big, right?)
11 hours of silence
10 lbs off my behind
9 precooked meals
8 bubble baths
7 dusted shelves
6 clean loads of laundry
5 golden rings (why not!)
4 mopped floors
3 glasses of wine
2 clean bathrooms
And a lifetime of hugs and kisses from E! 


So if Santa likes to read blogs... I hope he reads this one! 


As for Elleah... I guess when Santa calls me, I will have to tell Santa what she wants! I am thinking she would want....


12 empty boxes
11 new reasons to say UH OH
10 episodes of Dora
9 packs of fruit snacks
8 Beyonce songs to dance to
7 news ways to annoy Gracie
6 new ways to scare Austin
5 tupperware dishes
4 things she is not supposed to touch
3 pillows to stack
2 pots and pans
And to never again have to see Santa.....

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious, as always..... I'm pretty sure we could go halfsies on the list for Elleah because J would enjoy most of those too ;o)

    ReplyDelete