Friday, December 17, 2010

Status update!

I cannot be the only one who has those kind of days where you are constantly wanting to update your facebook status with all your random thoughts and ideas!! Right? I sometimes have those days, but I resist posting too much in fear that I will be.... ya know... one of THOSE people. The kind of people that have nothing better to do but post 34985934876340 times a day and bore everybody. Well I started out that way yesterday.


I was getting breakfast ready for Elleah and it popped into my head that I should post on facebook that I was getting Elleah's breakfast ready! WTH?! That is when I knew I was going to have "one of those days." So I resisted the urge to post and every time I thought of something I wanted to post, I wrote in my Notes app instead. I decided to post them here, that way if you want to read what I WOULD HAVE posted, you can. If not, then I am still NOT "one of those people." Win-win if you think about it. So Here are my "status updates" from yesterday! 


8:35 - Getting Elleah's breakfast ready! Does not take much this morning... pop tarts are on the menu!


9:02 - Elleah just pointed at the TV and yelled "BOOOOO." I am assuming she meant "BOOTS" since that is who was on TV.


9:31 - to go, or NOT to go, to Jax?!


9:33 - FYI - I had the BEST philly cheesesteak sandwich that I think I EVER had last night. 


10:25 - Loading up to head to Jax!


10:32 - My heated seats on high.... a bit much!!!! owwie!


12:10 - Home sweet home! 


12.26 - Just burnt my finger cooking a grilled cheese for Elleah... I yelled a very naughty word!! It's ok tho, I hear yelling naughty words helps with the pain!! 0:-) (this one actually made it to facebook)


1:46 - I laid Elleah down for her nap 45 minutes ago and I STILL hear her playing in there!


2:10 - Elleah is quiet! I peeked in... she is passed out on top of her Magnadoodle!


2:27 - Just burnt my finger on my hot glue gun! WTH???? 


2:28 - Yes, I yelled another naughty word! 


4:30 - I am hungry!


4:31 - Oh.. and white crayons are pointless!! 


4:44 - About to take Elleah to play outside. The weather is actually PERFECT!


5:43 - Chance just got here! He and Elleah are having a "convo." I am standing right here, but I have no idea what they are talking about!


7:17 - Chance just left! 


7:21 - Heading to a late dinner with friends!


9:02 - Stuffed and sleepy!


9:32 - I - AM - AwwwwwSome! 


You can thank me now for not posting all of this on facebook! hahaha. I think I got that "day" out of my system! maybe! ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am stunned at how much you and I are alike. Last week I was totally thinking about starting another blog called "Blah Blah Blog" and posting what I would want to post on Facebook as status updates so that I wouldn't annoy and flood the newsfeed with my randomness. Hahahaha!
    Glad I'm not the only one.
    Oh, and my hiney has suffered from seat warmer burns recently too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is hilarious! Glad I am not the only one too!! We are a lot alike arnt we? lol

    ReplyDelete