Thursday, December 9, 2010

FIRSTS

With the holidays coming up, I keep thinking how Elleah is about to experience all of her SECONDS. This is her SECOND Thanksgiving, her SECOND Christmas, and her SECOND year of life. It is so exciting, but also kinda sad because it reminds me that her FIRSTs are over (most of them anyway)! So I thought I would reflect on a few of Elleah's firsts...


08-13-09
Elleah's first breaths!
08-13-09
Elleah's first bath!

09-26-09
Elleah's first trip to the beach!
10-29-09
Elleah's first trip to Texas!


11-19-09
Elleah's first football game

11-26-09
Elleah's first Thanksgiving

Elleah's first Christmas

02-14-10
Elleah's first Valentine's Day

03-13-10
Elleah's first baseball game

Elleah's first trip to the zoo!

04-12-10
Elleah's first Easter


05-22-10
Elleah's first camping trip!

07-04-10
Elleah's first 4th of July!

08-01-10
Elleah's first birthday party!

I know that because Elleah is so special and so perfect, that all her SECONDS will be just as wonderful.... and her THIRDS and FOURTHS.... etc....
This little walk down memory lane has me tearing up a little. She has just added SO much amazingness to my life!! These are not just Elleah's firsts, but mine as well..... and I will ALWAYS cherish them!


(just a note.... this blog was started on NOV 17th)


No comments:

Post a Comment