Sunday, May 8, 2011

Step one - We can have lots of fun

I have never denied being a teeny bopper! It is not an insult to me! I like bright pink shiny things, I love Twilight, and YES I love me some boy bands! With that being said..... TJ GOT ME TICKETS TO SEE NKOTBSB IN CONCERT!!!!!!!! I am super duper excited! When I was really young, I had New Kids on the Block cassettes. THATS RIGHT, a cassette tape, I am old!! I would watch them on Disney when they were in concert and I must admit... I was a Jordan fan. My favorite song? Step By Step. DUH (hence the title of this blog)! With a little Please Don't Go Girl thrown in there! 


As for the Backstreet Boys!!! I owned all their CDs! I say 'owned' like I do not have these CDs in question anymore.... but I do! So I guess the correct thing to say would be, I OWN all their CDs. And when iTunes came around, I was downloading them as they were released. I do not constantly listen to them like I used to, but their music has never gotten old to me. And their newer stuff grew with me! My favorite song? WAY too many to choose!! But "Back to your Heart" is up there. Along with "More than That"....I could go on. This concert will definitely knock a big one off my bucket list!


TJ bought me two tickets and told me, "Katie, I will go if I have to, but I really really do not want to." haha poor guy! So I told him I knew exactly who I wanted to take! My MOMMY!! She is the one that rocked out in the car with me (when I was too young to drive) and learned every word to every song. She even has her own crazy (and awkward) dance moves to some of them. She used to embarrass me. But now I just think she will make a crazy good NKOTBSB date!! TJ was so glad I chose mom. He said left the decision up to me but said "I was hoping you would ask her, she deserves it." And I definitely agree! (even if she don't read my blog ;-))

So here it is: Katie Runnels & Janet Johnson, Philips Arena - Atlanta, GA, June 22, 2011. 




1 comment:

  1. If by any chance either of you can't go, I will suffer thru it and be the stand in!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete