Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Should/Could soooo Write a Book

I am thinking of writing a book. I am so serious about this. After spending time with my mom, dad, brother, Teal, TJ, and Elleah last week and retelling all the same ol' hilarious stories that never get old to us, I thought to myself, this has GOT to be written down somewhere... documented!! lol Let me just say, my dad, my brother, and my husband are the funniest men I have ever met. Pretty cool huh? I get to be around these guys all the time, yay me! Well when we are all together, we are constantly retelling stories. Stories about when mom chased Mike with a meat tenderizer and he managed to knock HIMSELF out cold when running away. Or when dad tells ANY story about work!! He somehow makes a story about a dead guy in the parking lot funny! Or when TJ was little and thought that the big red bag in his Grandma's bathtub was for blowing bubbles, it sooooo wasnt. hahahahaha. Or like that time TJ got his truck stuck in the sand when trying to drive it on to the beach, backing up traffic and making every car behind him move so that he can get pulled out. Oh wait, that happened TODAY!!!! hahahahahahahha it is always something with us crazy folks. Rarely does a week go by without new material for a great book. And do not EVEN get me started on all the material Elleah provides. So what do ya think? Think I should call a publisher?? lol. Or maybe just tell these stories randomly on my blog.......


FYI - THIS IS NOT USED FOR BUBBLE BLOWING!!!! no no no!!

No comments:

Post a Comment