Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crap I Found in my Bag -

So when I started going through my purse tonight.... I found a few random things. I really don't understand how half this crap ends up in my bag!! But I thought that this MUST be shared! SO here is the pic....



Yes, that is a single fruit loop!!! And I did not buy gum, or chew any.... how did it get there? Oh yea, 3 red hots.... oh geez katie! Not sure what I carry a screw driver for, maybe an emergency shelf hanging contest! There seems to be a mickey sticker missing. The diapers I get! Not sure what that random cord goes to! 5 dum dums... those speak for themselves - so do the 2 peptos....lol! Good thing I don't carry a small purse like I did when I was 13.... hahaha. Come to think of it, maybe a small purse is the way to go. Ya can't carry what doesn't fit!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Funny post. That cord looks like my nikon cord that I use to download pictures.

    ReplyDelete