Monday, March 7, 2011

I forgot the camera - no, I do NOT want to talk about it!

I know, its been a while. I just seem to be so busy! The only store that I started has been doing pretty good. NOT GREAT, but enough to keep me busy!! HOWEVER....

.....I MUST MUST MUST blog about this past weekend! I had such an amazing time with my little family. We woke up Saturday morning and headed down to Orlando! Why Orlando Because that is where the Braves have their Spring Training of course!!!! I made it my mission to get to at least one Spring Training game this year!! Mission accomplished!!!! 


And I had to make sure Elleah dressed the part and represented the right folks....
And we HAD to take our pic with the Braves' Mikey..... she was quite amazed....
We got our seats in the grassy area like we did last year! It is so much fun there, and PERFECT when you have a toddler! We took a blanket and laid it out, and Elleah just ran and ran and ran.... 

During batting practice, a security guy got a foul ball and thought Elleah was soooo cute, so he gave it to her...

The grassy area is actually quite convenient, because it is right in front of the main reason I went.....

What a fun day!! Elleah kept yelling "Hey Ball" and waving! And when the crowd got loud, she raised her arms up in a "touchdown" motion! It was hilarious! She also got her time on the big screen (no pic, boo, it all happened so fast). In between innings, a camera guy came up behind us but TJ had taken Elleah with him to get ice cream. The lady sitting near us told the camera guy that he HAD to wait until Elleah got back because everyone HAD to see her! It was so sweet! He actually waited and when they got back, Elleah started dancing to the music playing and he got her up on the screen!! How special! 
In the end, Elleah couldn't hang.... she got SO exhausted!! She barely made it out of the stadium.... but she was SUCH a good girl! We went back to the hotel and slept for a few hours! THEN we woke her up and headed to Downtown Disney!
Our hotel was right there, so we thought, WHY NOT?! 

We just walked around for the mos part and let Elleah see everything! I had been there before, but seeing it all with Elleah was like seeing it all for the first time!! She saw and pointed at SO many things! WOW was her favorite word. We of course had to visit the World of Disney and she tried taking so many thing home but putting them in her stroller....
 

We settled on a traditional Minnie toy! She has slept with it since we got it!! There was also this CUTE store called LittleMissMatched! Ever heard of it? They only sell things that are miss-matched and odd numbered. Like they sell 3 socks together and none of them match! It was great!
http://www.littlemissmatched.com/
I took that pic, but found a link to the store.... I am sure some of you have heard of it, but I hadn't and I LOVED the concept! (I should get a commission for promoting their store...lol)

We of course had to ride the carousel too.... ever since Elleah rode her first carousel, there has not been one that we passed that Elleah did not want to ride! 
After taking a boat ride back to the other side of Downtown Disney, we decided to go, but Elleah felt the need to say "bye bye doggie" to this gator looking thing that spun around on this building! So we did! We sat there, and we said Bye Bye Doggie 94759386793867 times! What a mess! 

And thought I would throw a random pic of my two loves in there....


The End
(for now at least)


No comments:

Post a Comment