Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What took me so long?

So as I lay here in my bed pulling the stitch out of a dress I am sewing, watching the game, and listening to my husband say random things (he is not really allowed to talk after 10pm), I think to my self, "Katie, you have not blogged in a while." After all, baseball season HAS started soooo I am kinda busy!! lol. I also got to thinking, there are tons of things that people should just DO at least once in their lives. Random right?  For instance, I think everyone should have to pull a stitch out of a dress that they are making. It builds character as you cuss yourself for stitching it wrong and then poking yourself with that little stitch puller thingy. I think adults should wear Spongebob, Batman, or Barbie bandaids. I put a Hello Kitty one on myself, right after I stabbed myself with the little stitch puller thingy!!! I think everyone should attend a NASCAR race at least once. Who knew you could get adrenaline like that just from sitting in the stands?! I think everyone should have at least one child (or adopt one). Yep, I do. I do not have to tell you why I think this. I think everyone should write a poem. I did once - about baseball! haha. Lets see............ I think everyone should meet my cousin Nate "ray ray" Dennis. Its a must! (I think Nate should have a twitter account, just sayin)! Ya gotta go to the batting cages - preferably when you are pissed! Oh and pick a fight with TJ... it is HILARIOUS (especially after 10pm). Own a dog, a lab at your own risk, hehe. I think everyone should take tons of pics!! I pretty much snap pics like it is my job. Watch Rookie of the Year, it is a claaasic. TWO WORDS: shopping spree! Oh and ride a rollercoaster for goodness sake, those things are awesome! 

Very recently, (very very very very very recently) I discovered something NO ONE should do. Ever. I had to learn this lesson the hard way. Never ever let TJ read your blog as you type. He freaks out when you do not correct your typos fast enough!! So with that being said, I'm done!!! :-)

GO HERE - TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment