Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Come inside, its fun inside"

Sometimes I wish I lived in a cartoon. I mean, where else can dinosaurs get loose from a museum and the biggest fear is that they wont be back before the museum opens for the day? Also, where else can a rescue pack turn into a boat or a hang glider? Where else can you find a talking octopus, a talking daisy, and a talking penguin... in the same city? Where freaking else are you going to find talking tools that do the work without you having to lift a finger? It is great stuff people! I WISH I lived in a world that simple! But I don't!


I live in a world where everything is too thought out and over analyzed! I cannot help over analyzing the cartoons I watch with Elleah. I am always wondering where Max and Ruby's parents are... and why Ruby is so bossy! I wonder how old Dora is, because no 4 year old of mine is going to be "exploring" troll bridges and spooky forests (alone) to get to the top of the tallest mountain. Wait... I would not even let her go with a boy scout leader, an EMT, and a marine!.... no way! 


Why is it that the octopus can talk, the daisy can talk, the snowman can talk, even the walking tree can talk, but the dog... nothing? Why can't the dog talk for crying out loud? AND... Am I the only one that thinks Tolee is a little... what's the word... whiny (he needs a spanking...lol)? Diego encourages you to hug Spectacle Bears.... but what if I really did hug one... will it hug me back, or eat me? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is great... but I wonder who built that clubhouse and where I can get one like it. The "handy helper" would be a dream come true!!!!! But Special Agent Oso, he really is not that helpful if you think about it! 


I definitely think too much!! But I really really enjoy kicking back and watching cartoons with my baby girl! I especially love that I know ALL the answers to Dora's questions, ALL the right tools that Mickey should use, and I help Diego rescue all those animals! I - AM - AWESOME!! :-) 


Sorry! If you do not watch cartoons with your kids, or have no kids... this makes NO sense to you I'm sure! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Katie, I couldn't have said it better myself!! I've thought all of those things as well!! Ah, the life of a stay at home mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, completely agree :o)
    Oh, and where are Max and Ruby's parents?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete