Monday, March 19, 2012

...When You Wish Upon a Spring Training...

It is very fitting that the Braves play their spring training games at Disney....because when I am at a game, that IS my Disney! Ever since last year's spring training game that we went to, I have gone on and on about going "next year." Well this past week was next year and we finally went to a game. Spring training games are, in my opinion, the BEST. The players are so relaxed, there are less people around, the players sign autographs and talk to fans, and the seats are cheaper! Can't beat that! So this day was MY day. TJ is awesome and he knows that this is my day. hehe. It might as well be my birthday! And to top it off, Elleah loves every bit of it!!!  

My lil booger headed up the steps!!

She rocked the Mickey stickers!!
Stretching 2, 3, 4, stretch....

Chatting.... wonder what they are saying?
Streeeeeetch.... two of my faves

Dale Murphy's son proposed to his GF before the game!
5th inning...

She had a BALL!!!! (get it?)

We moved up a few seats in the 8th inning
so she had room to be awesome!!!
(this video of her being awesome will follow... on FB maybe)
After the game, they let the kids run the bases on the field. When they made this announcement in the 7th inning, Elleah alertly heard them say "kids run the bases" and quickly informed me that "she was a kid, she wanted to run the bases." lol. So even though she was SO tired, and we really didn't think she would actually do it, we waited in line and when we got down there.... much to my disbelief, she dropped my hand and RAN THE BASES!! I was so proud and yet, so sad!! LOL. Parents couldn't go on the field, but this AWESOME lady saw Elleah come down and took her hand and ran ALL the way around with her! 

So another year in the books... I cannot wait until 2013, when I get to do it all over again!!! 

PS- We are talking about riding down for another game... this weekend maybe?!? I would die with over excitement! 
PSS- I love when there are things to love!!! 




1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME! I can not wait to meet her! Love, Christine!

    ReplyDelete