Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh That Reminds Me!

I think everyone, at some point, has listened to a song and was like "OMG that is soooo ME right now!" I did that today!! I was cruising down the road and "Miami" by Will Smith came on Pandora! 
Miami - Haha. --> 
Dont get me wrong Charlotte Town got it going on 
and New York is the city that we know dont sleep.
And we all know the LA and Philly stay jiggy, but on the snake,
Miami bringing heat for real

It got me thinking about other songs that remind me of random things....

I have always said that "This is Me", by Faith Hill is like my theme song. Anybody else have a "theme song"? Maybe 'Club Can't Handle me Right Now' by Flo Rida, or maybe a Martina McBride song because I think we can ALL relate to a Martina McBride song at some point. 

"My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw reminds me of how I see TJ viewing Elleah. 
I remember I thought you looked like an angel 
wrapped in pink so soft and warm
You've had me wrapped around your finger
since the day you were born

"Gone" by Montgomery Gentry reminds me of the Braves. Cause when they hit a homer, they play it over the speakers at the stadium while the player trots around the bases. 
Gone like a freight-train, gone like yesterday
Gone like a soldier in the civil war, bang bang
Gone like a '59 Cadillac
Like all the good things that ain't never coming back
Cracks me up!! 

"I made it" by Kevin Rudolf reminds me of my brother. The night he got drafted, they played that song on ESPN nonstop coming from and to commercials. Then, later that night, we were all playing dominos (cause that is the appropriate celebration for getting drafted to the NFL - apparently) and it came on the radio 3 times while we were sitting there!!! Nuts! 

"The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars reminds me of the way I WISH I could be sometimes!! 
Today I don’t feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don’t feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Clearly, I never have actually related to this song... it is just on my 'wish list'.

"O Holy Night" by Mariah Carey is my favorite Christmas song. I can listen to it in June and love every second of it! Oh yeah.... it reminds me of Christmas!! lol

By favorite song right now is "twinkle twinkle little star" as sung by Elleah.... 
tinkle tinkle
tinkle star
tinkle where
are
tinkle tinkle
staaaaaar 

Ok, that is all I have for now! :-) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment